Questions to ask yourself
- Are you friends with older adults?
- Do you have an older boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Are these older people suggesting you spend less time with people your own age or family?
- Are you hanging out with friends your own age?
- Have you begun trying and using alcohol and drugs?
- Are you chatting to people online who you have never met?
- Are you going missing for hours or overnight?
- Do you have strained relationships at home?
- Are you getting into trouble again and again?
- Are you going off with people in cars that you don’t know?
- Are you being invited to parties with people you don’t know?
- Are you hanging out in areas that people don’t think are safe?
- Is someone asking you to do things that make you feel uncomfortable?
DON’T IGNORE YOUR GUT FEELING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
SAY SOMETHING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING.